August 22, 2011

Essense - Midnight Rocker

Here I have another combination of nail polish and holographic top coat, looks very cosmic, I believe.)
The polish is Essense "Midnight Rocker", dark blue creme, almost black. It's not bright like China Glaze's Calypso Blue, this one is less saturated, dusty and muted version of blue. That's why I like it a lot. Two coats are good and opaque. Sorry that I don't have the image of it without top coat, I'll add it later, because I think I'll definitely use it again.
The top coat is, again, Northern Lights by INM, can't remember if it's golden or silver.. They both look fabulous on dark polishes like this, like a night sky.





1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete