August 18, 2011

Maybelline 102

Today I'll show you a relly pretty nail polish by Maybelline.

It's dark red, almost black in the evening or with artificial light, and it also has a little bit jelly-like texture. It's streaky in one coat, but the brush is quite big, so it's not a problem. I usually use two coats of this one, leaving it slightly sheer, but I can't see my nail line.. Though my nails a pretty short, so it's rarely a problem to me, only with sheer light polishes. Maybe some of you would use the third coat, but I like the way it looks with two - bloody goodness, nice and vampy.

This is probably one of my favorite polishes, it's also cheap and lasts for 3-4 days at least (then I usually change my nail color).

I'll definitely going to wear it in autumn and winter, and probably would buy some backup bottle, if I won't find something better. I hope to order a new bunch of polishes soon, including some dark reds, so we'll see. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment