August 15, 2011

Hi there!

Hey, everyone! My name is Kate, and I've decided to start a blog dedicated to all kinds of make-up, but especially about nail polish, as I'm kind of a fan :D

I became interested in colored nails not so long time ago, but my collection of polishes is growing, and I don't want to stop, as this little passion makes me feel good, and it's fun!

I'd try my best and tell you a little about products I've tried, especially if I like them. I'd also post some personal things or photographs to add something else amongst the beauty stuff. I'm not trying to become a famous beauty blogger, it's just an enjoyable hobby for me, but, of course, I hope you'll find my ramblings useful for yourself in any way. Also, feel free to add me as a friend and share your opinion, I'd be happy to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment