August 15, 2011

Rimmel Urban Purple

I guess I'll start by showing some polishes I like, or, at least, those which are worth photographing :D

This pretty pinkish red polish is by Rimmel, from their Lycra Pro series. The color is a little different in the bottle, it doesn't seem purple to me, it's more pink and raspberry, leaning towards red, but not too bright and vivid (as China Glaze Ahoy! is).

Rimmel Lycra Pro polishes have a nice wide brush that reminds me of OPI's (as it's also flat and quite wide), so it allows you to apply it almost mistake-free, even if you have little experience with painting your nails. The formula is also good, I usually use 1-2 coats for full coverage.

Here I spiced it up a little with INM Out The Door Northern Lights top coat, the golden one, which has tiny holographic golden sparkles. Nice, isn't it?






No comments:

Post a Comment